From: cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Monali A. Bhalerao
Sent: Friday, May 12, 2006 2:31 AM
To: cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [cdt-dev] RE: RE: Re: Coding standards enforcer in CDT... (Doug
Schaefer)

Hi Doug!

We did download the TPTP tutorials from the links provided by you.
We are using the C-related classes from the package
"org.eclipse.cdt.core.dom.ast" for adding rules for C/C++. When we
finish adding considerable rules we shall submit them and then also take
up writing the tutorial [getting started].

I would like you to confirm if we are on the right track.

Best Regards,
Monali

Message: 1