Re: [cdt-dev] Methode Visibility in AST

The easiest way to get this information is to resolve the semantic IBinding for the method name.  The resulting ICPPMethod extends ICPPMember which provides a getVisibility() method.

In the syntax tree itself, the ICPPASTVisibilityLabel is a declaration, and you need to walk the tree backwards from the method declaration to find the previous visibility label and if you find none, you have either private or public depending on if you are in a class or struct.

-Andrew

Leo Büttiker <lbuettik@xxxxxx>
Sent by: cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

05/12/2006 05:21 AM

Please respond to

cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc
Subject
[cdt-dev] Methode Visibility in AST

Hi all,
We currently working hard to implement refactoring with the DOM-AST. Is there
currently a possibility to get the visibility of a method? If not, we try to
implement this.
Regards,
Leo