[cdt-dev] Wiki write access for everyone!

Hey gang,

Denis (Mr. Webmaster) has just announced that they have enabled wiki login validation for everyone with a bugzilla account. This will give everyone the ability to contribute to our wiki. I’d like to added a new FAQ link to the User section and one for the Developer section. Please feel free to add as you please. I’ll also let the newsgroup know about the User section.

Cheers,

Doug Schaefer, QNX Software Systems

Eclipse CDT Project Lead, Tools PMC member

http://cdtdoug.blogspot.com

Back to the top