From: cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Beth Tibbitts
Sent: Friday, May 05, 2006 11:25 AM
To: CDT General developers list.
Subject: RE: [cdt-dev] Using new PDOM Search etc.

>Is this code currently checked into the PTP CVS area?
Yes!
under 'tools' the org.eclipse.ptp.pldt.* projects

...Beth

Beth Tibbitts  (859) 243-4981  (TL 545-4981)
IBM T.J.Watson Research Center
Mailing Address:  IBM Corp., 455 Park Place, Lexington, KY 40511

             Doug Schaefer
             <DSchaefer@xxxxxx
             Sent by:                  "CDT General developers list."
             cdt-dev-bounces@e         <cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
             clipse.org                                                 cc

                                                                   Subject
             05/05/2006 10:46          RE: [cdt-dev] Using new PDOM Search
             AM                        etc.

             Please respond to
               "CDT General
             developers list."
             <cdt-dev@eclipse.
                   org>

CSearchMatch was part of search, not part of the DOM, so your AST stuff,
which is part of the DOM, should continue to work fine. As you've seen, the
search functionality has been rewritten to use the PDOM.

You can poke around at PDOMSearch to see how it does queries on the PDOM.
It
guess it somewhat depends on what you were searching for. Is this code
currently checked into the PTP CVS area? If so, I can take a look and
provide recommendations.

Doug Schaefer, QNX Software Systems
Eclipse CDT Project Lead, Tools PMC member
http://cdtdoug.blogspot.com