[cdt-dev] Using new PDOM Search etc.

OK.. I'm (finally) converting some PTP tools ("MPI Development Tools"
generalized to "Parallel Language Development Tools" or PLDT)
to CDT 3.1 and Eclipse 3.2
Basically they use the CDT's AST to search for MPI and OpenMP "artifacts"
(methods/functions/constants/directives etc.) used from the specified
header file,
and do a bit of static analysis based on the AST as well.
So from all the bleeding red X's on my first bringup, it looks like Doug's
PDOM changes are my main problem, er, opportunity to use Doug's wonderful
new code. :-)

So, to begin with, CSearchMatch seems to be replaced with PDOMSearchMatch,
etc... i did some of that before trying to convert to CDT 3.1RC0 (see prev.
thread)
Any other general direction to send me in?

...Beth

Beth Tibbitts  (859) 243-4981  (TL 545-4981)
High Productivity Tools
IBM T.J.Watson Research Center
Mailing Address:  IBM Corp., 455 Park Place, Lexington, KY 40511

Back to the top