RE: [cdt-dev] Looking for a quick way to define tools in MBS

Chris,

Thanks for the pointer. I have now defined an abstract tool that I then use
as a superclass for my actual tool definitions. It all appears as I want in
the Properties dialog.

But, I now have a new problem - the tool settings don't persist. That is, in
a project that uses my tool, I can change my tool options in the Properties
dialog, but when I close the dialog, and reopen it, my changes have
disappeared.

I've tried to compare my plugin.xml with
org.eclipse.cdt.managedbuilder.gnu.ui/plugin.xml but I can't find anything
obviously wrong. Any ideas?

Thanks again!

---
Derek