From: cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of dmsubs
Sent: Wednesday, December 07, 2005 11:06 AM
To: 'Recoskie, Chris'; 'CDT General developers list.'
Subject: RE: [cdt-dev] Looking for a quick way to define tools in MBS

Chris,

Thanks. That *almost* does what I want.

I've defined a tool complete with optionCategories and options etc which
can re-use by specifying it's id as a superclass for tools in other
configurations. This part works.

However, I have a debug option (-g) defined as one of the options. How
can I
make it's value true (i.e. add the -g flag) in debug configurations but
make
it's value false in non-debug configurations, again, without having to
define the whole hierarchy?

Thanks for your help!

---
Derek