[cdt-dev] RE: Default Includes not seen in C/C++ projects

Hi Mikhail,
I was trying to get default includes for both standard Gnu and custom
project type/toolchain. I could see default include paths after I
changed order of include paths in my PATH variable.
Earlier PATH variable was containing cygpath after my custom toolchain's
path. I placed cygpath at the first place and then added rest of the
paths in PATH variable.

I also added scannerConfigDiscoveryProfileId in my custom toolchain
specification.
Now I can see appropriate includes for both Gcc and custom toolchains.
Thanks,
Aparna

Back to the top