[cdt-dev] Eclipse/CDT Webinar

Hey gang,

I’m not sure if anyone here is interested in this but I am giving a web seminar tomorrow at 1 P.M. EST taking the audience through a whirlwind tour of Eclipse and the CDT. I also quickly touch on what we here at QNX are doing with Eclipse in our tooling product. The idea is to promote Eclipse as the platform of choice for tools development.

This is put on by QNX so there is a bit of commercial slant, so my apologies if this is not appropriate to mention here. But I have tried to keep the presentation as generic Eclipse as I could and only use QNX’s product as an example of how one could extend Eclipse for a particular purpose.

Anyway, the link is here: http://seminar2.techonline.com/s/qnx_nov3005%20 if you or someone you know are interested.

Cheers,

Doug

Back to the top