[cdt-dev] Re: CDT 3.0.1 is now available

Hi Doug (and others),

Doug Schaefer <DSchaefer@...> writes:

> Hey gang, I’ve finally published the 3.0.1 build. It
> is available from our download page:

Michael Koch of Debian and myself (Fedora) have been trying to package up the
CDT.  While building plugins from source is generally a PITA, Ben Konrath worked
out a procedure [1] that we use to create source tarballs which can then be
built.  This requires CVS to be tagged at release time but I am unsure what tag
to use for 3.0.1.  Was it tagged?  What tag should I use?

Thanks very much,

Andrew

P.S. I'm not on this list so please CC me in any replies.

Back to the top