From: Birje, Anita (STSD) [mailto:anita.birje@xxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, October 25, 2005 6:08 PM
To: Balasubramaniyan K
Subject: Preferences file in Eclipse!

Hi,

The eclipse editor appearance (font style & size) is too small in SUSE Linux (ScreenShot attached). Eclipse has a preferences tab to
change the fonts and export to a file.

Is there a way to include the file in some plug-ins rather than importing it. In general, which files does the import preferences
file update?

We are trying to bundle this (preferences) with our plug-ins.

Regards,
Anita