RE: [cdt-dev] CDT conference stream?

Unfortunately, this would be cool, but we don't have anything like that set
up. This is something we'll investigate for future meetings.

For this one, we will be putting the slides online and I will be capturing
minutes. Once these are posted, feel free to ask questions on this list and
we can discuss any issues or ideas you may have.

Cheers,
Doug