Re: [cdt-dev] FW: Preferences file in Eclipse!

Balasubramaniyan K (balask@xxxxxxxxxxxx):

> The outline view & Navigator view has better font than the editor :-)
> Could we somehow change the font so that by default the font is
> readable in SUSE Linux.

  Could it be that your X server DPI is not set correctly?  What is the
output of "xdpyinfo |grep resolution" on your system?

  Not sure if CDT is overriding this but the default font for all
editors should be "Monospace 10" which should not be that small.  Under
GNOME, the text DPI is fixed to 96 DPI by default, but unless you run
gnome-settings-daemon or configure your X server correctly, this won't
happen by default under KDE.

  -Billy

Back to the top