[cdt-dev] Binary Search Thread

Hi

	Binary Search Thread is running whenever it wants. As a developer, I get disturbed on seeing the "Binary Search Thread"
every now & then.
	For a customer, it would be really frustrating.

	For a big project (I am using GDB source code as my test program, around 2000 C files), it takes atleast 5 minutes for the
Search to end & it happens
	whenever it feels like running :)) :))

	I  disabled the BinarySearchThread in CModelManager.java . OfCourse ended up with the repercussion that the binary files was

	not visible in Run-> Run /Debug configuration when we are trying to select the necessary executable to be run.

	Just thought of bringing this point to the notice of everyone through this email :-)

Thanks,
Bala

Back to the top