RE: [cdt-dev] Error in Editor & so does not appear in the Outlineview.

Note that a correct parse might be dependent on your toolchain properly reporting what macros the compiler defines, if you have conditionally compiled code.

Also, I find that the parser predictably falls down on our own TI-specific compiler intrinsics.  I can’t really define them as macros, and there’s no way that I know of short of messing directly with the parser to get the parser to understand these.  Right now we just sort of live with these being detected as errors.  It would be nice in the future to be able to specify these via some sort of extension point.  I ought to file this in Bugzilla but haven’t gotten around to it yet (along with 10,000 other things…).

Chris Recoskie

Software Designer

Texas Instruments, Toronto

http://eclipse.org/cdt