Re: [cdt-dev] Full Indexer in CDT3.0 doesn't work

Thanks for your detail information, I tried again, following your
advice,but the problem still there.

1.Download elcipse 3.1 and install CDT3.0 form help menu.
2.Creat a standard C++ project,and add 2 files: Hello.cpp, makefile
3.Then, C++ indexer seems never finished :(  0%

other functions works fine except the Indexer
By the way I using MingW.

Thank you for help!

--
Thanks and Best Regards