RE: [cdt-dev] CDT Fall Conference

Martin,

  I was planning on leading this talk, however it turns out that I'm going
to be un-available for the time of the conference.  Would you be interested
in taking over this slot and working to co-ordinate the feedback/information
from other CDT extenders and users?  I'm quite happy to help provide content
and context for that content, I just can't be there to present.

Thanks,
 Thomas

Back to the top