Re: [cdt-dev] Full Indexer in CDT3.0 doesn't work

Thanks, Chip,

One of the next things I want to put together is a
troubleshooting guide on the web site that can walk
you through things like this. You are absolutely
correct, it is difficult to get a good index,
especially if you are doing a standard make project.
But there are ways to make it work and these need to
be documented.

Cheers,
Doug