Re: [cdt-dev] CDT Fall Conference

On Aug 16, 2005, at 9:54 PM, Treggiari, Leo wrote:

> 9:00 -10:00 Presentation:LosAlmos:Craig: Using CDT as a platform for Multi-language support - presentation of work they have done in this area.

I think this could generate a lot of discussion since it could involve architecture and API changes. I’m not sure that 1 hour is enough.

I'm not planning on taking a lot of time for presentation, likely 10-15 minutes, so the bulk of my time can be for discussion. I've been talking with Jeff Overbey and he likely won't use up a full hour so we can steal some of his time too.

Cheers,
Craig

Back to the top