[cdt-dev] Check-in generated MBS makefiles?

Do any other MBS users recommend to their customers to check-in the
makefiles that are generated by the managed build system?  We generally
do, because people want to be able to perform nightly builds without
installing Eclipse on their build machines.  Also I don't think MBS even
supports a "headless" build.  I'm having problems with this with the
"subclipse" team provider.  I was wondering if others have had problems
with other team providers?

  Jeremiah

Back to the top