From: cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Sennikovsky, Mikhail
Sent: Wednesday, August 03, 2005 8:29 AM
To: CDT General developers list.
Subject: [cdt-dev] Bug# 105754: should it be fixed for the 3.0?

Hi,

There is one more bug reported yesterday related to MBS functionality. Bug#: 105754.

If a build artifact extension is changed from the default value, libraries and user-specified objects that are to be included while linking the build artifact are ignored.

I’ve got an easy minor risk fix for this which I attached as a patch for this bugzilla.

I propose fixing this for the 3.0 and would like to here others opinion.

Any comments/objections?

Thank you,

Mikhail

Back to the top