Re: [cdt-dev] CDT 3.0 New and Noteworthy

Thanks, Thomas, looks great.

I guess I haven't added in my content assist improvements which include:

- Uses the search engine to provide completions whenever possible
   - considers all symbols declared and referenced in the project.
- Optionally uses the DOM for more accurate completions.
   - the DOM parser is faster than the previously used parser
   - more robust error handling allows completion even if parse fails

I think that's the highlights.

Cheers,
Doug

Thomas Fletcher wrote:

Latest version, should have the typos addressed.

Committers:  Let me know if you see anything missing.

Thanks,
Thomas