Re: [cdt-dev] CDT 3.0 New and Noteworthy

Looks great Thomas, I only have a couple of ammendments.

1.  We did not port the CModel (and hence the Outline) to the DOM AST.
2.  If we are removing the Class Browser Views then the DOM couldn't have improved it.  I would refer to it as improved navigation features.

Thanks!

--
JohnC