[cdt-dev] Background CModel construction

Would it be possible to build the CModel asynchronously? That way, opening a file wouldn't have to wait on the parsing of the compilation unit. The developer could start working while the Outline view was incrementally populated.

This would be very handy for projects like Mozilla where a quick parse that doesn't traverse #include files can't parse the source code very well.

Rob
--
["Therefore, my dear friends, as you have always obeyed–not only in my
presence, but now much more in my absence–continue to work out your

Back to the top