[cdt-dev] No progress feedback about jobs in progress area in CDT ?

I'm using Eclipse 3.1 and CDT 3,0M6 version. I create targets and build the target using "Build Make Target" option. I 'm interested in knowing the progress of the build on the
progress area in the lower right corner of the workbench area.
But for each of the target, the progress area shows the message as "Building Targets. (0%)." The percentage does not advance at all (like 10%, 30% 80% etc..)as the build is progressed.

Is there any way by which I can get to know the percentage of work/build completed when my target is being built?

Rgds,
Roopa

Back to the top