Re: [cdt-dev] open declaration vs open definition

Well, I must agree to this. I'm more interested to the definition than the
declaration when following a control flow of a program (source browsing).

But then also the Ctrl+LeftClick on a function name should go to the
definition too. Maybe there could be a Shift+LeftClick to go to the
declaration?