Re: [cdt-dev] open declaration vs open definition

It's an issue of configuration.  But every screengrab which shows the typical editor menu action would need to be redone.
Plus, for every change like this I get tons of grief either by mail or the newsgroup by ppl who actually liked the settings.

To be honest, none of the suggestions seem overtly better than any of the other.  While the JDT is a good guide for UI trends,
there are also clients who never have used the JDT to any great depth and expect things to work like Visual Studio.

My opinion is that users will always accept UI changes that improve their experience between releases.  Some of the behaviour Doug writes about is
due to lack of context in the index and heuristics we have to work around it.  Moving a shortcut around between milestones is silly, it shows that we
don't really have a usability plan/process.

--
JohnC