[cdt-dev] Extra access method setUserDefinedMacros(StorableMacros) in ManagedProjec t?

Hi,
I know it's quite late in the project for CDT3.0, but I was wondering whether you would be OK with adding an extra public access method to org.eclipse.cdt.managedbuilder.internal.core.ManagedProject.

        /*
         * Set user defined macros
         */
        public void setUserDefinedMacros(StorableMacros macrosToSet ) {
                                userDefinedMacros = macrosToSet;
        }

We would need this because we are implementing a build configuration management view (in a typical Symbian environment it is not common to work with more than 20 build configurations) which amongst other things allows to delete a configuration, but re-instate a back-up if needed later. We can work around not having the access functionality, but it will be much harder and messier to restore user defined macros.

Please let me know what you are thinking. If you are happy with this, I can submit a patch as soon as I get the all clear.

Best Regards
-- Lars

********************************************************************** Symbian Software Ltd is a company registered in England and Wales with registered number 4190020 and registered office at 2-6 Boundary Row, Southwark, London, SE1 8HP, UK. This message is intended only for use by the named addressee and may contain privileged and/or confidential information. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, copy or take any action in reliance on it. If you have received this message in error please notify postmaster@xxxxxxxxxxx and delete the message and any attachments accompanying it immediately. Neither Symbian nor any of its subsidiaries accepts liability for any corruption, interception, amendment, tampering or viruses occurring to this message in transit or for any message sent by its employees which is not in compliance with Symbian corporate policy. **********************************************************************

Back to the top