From: cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of Doug Schaefer
Sent: Tuesday, June 14, 2005 7:42 PM
To: CDT General developers list.
Subject: Re: [cdt-dev] M7 retagged and build underway

Doug Schaefer wrote:

> I've retagged M7. There were 104 changed files since yesterday. There
> are 11 bugs still open on M7.
>
> Build is underway. I'll let you know when it's finished.

The build:
http://download.eclipse.org/tools/cdt/builds/3.0.0/I.I200506141049 is
now available.

Also note, I've had to update the tag to M7a since we've had a couple of

files get deleted since I started M7 and the retagging doesn't take that

into account :-(

Cheers,

--
Doug Schaefer, Senior Software Developer
IBM Rational Software, Ottawa Lab