[cdt-dev] Debugging TriCore Embedded Target

Hi folks,

could someone give me an hint on how I get around the

 'remote localhost:6785'

command sent to the GDB-Server?

In the HighTec Toolchain using gdb-5.3, they use the commands

 'target tricore-remote'

to connect to a jtag-server on localhost. Anytime I try to debug
my project, a timeout occurs and a message arises about the not
working above remote command.

I tried the idleLaunch-Plugin found somewhere as contrib, but it
does not work on Eclipse-3.1M7/CDT-3.0.0-0505161617.

Henning