[cdt-dev] newbie development question

hi,

 I'm interested in playing with the CDT source code and have followed the instructions in the FAQ* as to how to obtain it. I've checked out all the .cdt.* modules from CVS via pserver but am having trouble getting Eclipse to recognize the source directories and compile the .java sources. Is this documented in more depth anywhere?

any help appreciated,
thanks,
Andrew

This e-mail message is intended for the addressee(s) only and may contain information that is the property of, and/or subject to a confidentiality agreement between the intended recipient(s), their organisation and/or the ARM Group of Companies. If you are not an intended recipient of this e-mail message, you should not read, copy, forward or otherwise distribute or further disclose the information in it; misuse of the contents of this e-mail message may violate various laws in your state, country or jurisdiction. If you have received this e-mail message in error, please contact the originator of this e-mail message via e-mail and delete all copies of this message from your computer or network, thank you.

Back to the top