AW: [cdt-dev] newbie development question

Andrew,

when I want to look into CDT code I go to File -> Import -> External
Plug-ins and Fragments -> Next. On the Import Plug-ins and Fragments
dialog I make sure that
- Import from - the target platform is checked,
- Plug-ins and Fragments to select from - Select from all ... is
selected and
- Import As - Projects with source folders is selected,

Again Next, and then I choose from the list whatever plug-ins I want to
look into.
You can modify any code you want and try it out with a runtime
workbench.

This is perfectly suitable for "playing around". Becomes more tricky if
you want to contribute your changes to the eclipse mainline.

Does this help?

Norbert