Re: [cdt-dev] how to get the environement variables set in environment tab of CDT M6 build?

This question is related to the C/C++ project , hence the question is posted to the CDT group and in all terms is a relevant question.:-)

To get to know the relevance of the question install CDT M6.
Rgds,
Roopa

Sarvex Jatasra <sarvex@xxxxxxxxx>

Sent by:
cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

04/30/2005 03:19 PM
Please respond to "CDT General developers list."