Re: [cdt-dev] how to get the environement varaibles set in environment tab?

If I understand correctly, you can you the notation ${env_var:PATH} to resolve the current
PATH environment and have it placed in your new environment string (see "Variables..."
button under "New..." for more dynamic resolved types).

Roopa Mahishi wrote:

Hello,
I'm using CDT M6. I am setting the environement variables using the Environment tab while creating the standard C/C++ project.
How can I get the value of the environment variable set ?

Roopa