Re: [cdt-dev] how to get the environement varaibles set in environment tab?

Roopa Mahishi wrote:
Hello,
I'm using CDT M6. I am setting the environement variables using the Environment tab while creating the standard C/C++ project.
How can I get the value of the environment variable set ?

Where do you want the environment variable ????
If you are developing a C/C++ this question is irrelevant.
For getting the environment variable in C/C++ you need to know the prototype of "main"

Could you please explain "How is this question related to Eclipse"

Sarvex Jatasra
Software Engineer
Acme Technologies

+91-9891989156