Re: [cdt-dev] DOM Visitor interface

It has been pointed out that this extracted interface is perhaps misnamed.
It can be considered to be the opposite of the classic visitor pattern.
I will be revisiting this and will take some time to look at the JDT, so we
may move closer to the standard idea of a visitor.

So the moral is, don't become too attached to this interface, it is still
very much in flux.  We will try to have something more or less stable by
M5. (03/14)

-Andrew