Re: [cdt-dev] DOM Visitor interface

Yes, as always, CDT builds are available at:

        http://download.eclipse.org/tools/cdt/builds/

Unfortunately with the changeover in hardware and the removal of ftp for
uploads, I have to update my scripts. There should be a new 3.0.0 build up
later today.

Doug Schaefer
Ottawa Lab, IBM Rational Software Division

kesselhaus@xxxxxxx
Sent by: cdt-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx
02/24/2005 05:26 AM
Please respond to
cdt-dev

cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc

Subject
Re: [cdt-dev] DOM Visitor interface

Is there a 3.0.0 build coming, where the SDK will includes this?
Or is it just available over CVS?

> For those who are interested, I have extracted a public interface that
can
> be used to visit the new AST.
> The base interface is org.eclipse.cdt.core.dom.ast.IASTVisitor
> There are 2 extensions:  org.eclipse.cdt.core.dom.ast.c.ICASTVisitor and
> org.eclispse.cdt.core.dom.ast.cpp.ICPPASTVisitor
>
> Use IASTTranslationUnit.getVisitor() to get an instance of the visitor.
>
> -Andrew

Lassen Sie Ihren Gedanken freien Lauf... z.B. per FreeSMS
GMX bietet bis zu 100 FreeSMS/Monat: http://www.gmx.net/de/go/mail