RE: [cdt-dev] Update on CPL to EPL transition -- help needed

Thanks Doug. In the meantime, I got an email from Hasse, so these should
fall off the list shortly. That will leave Dirk Dorr and Christophe Juniet.
Alain/Dave -- do you have any assesment of how much work it would be to
re-implement those contributions?

Regards,

Sebastien