From: cdt-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:cdt-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Sebastien Marineau
Sent: Wednesday, February 02, 2005 1:46 PM
To: cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [cdt-dev] Plugin committers and the doc plugins

Hi folks,

In the conf. call today, we discussed giving commit access to the doc plugins to the component commiters (to facilitate updating the ISV API documentation). The specific proposal from Doug is to make all component committers have commit access to the doc plugins. A side effect of this is that component committers would also have access to the web site directory (cdt-home).

Everyone on the call seemed in favor of this, but we wanted to run this through the mailing list to get any additional input.

Regards,

Sebastien

Back to the top