Re: [cdt-dev] Fw: [platform-core-dev] Milestone Plan - 3.1 M6

> Here's a great example of a milestone plan...
>

	> http://dev.eclipse.org/viewcvs/index.cgi/%7Echeckout%7E/platform-core-home/planning/3.1/milestones.html

The problem ... the CDT committers have a fear of commitment.
We did not receive all the plan items and major portion of them are mark, TBD or "if time permits".

Derrik K.  did a great job of gathering the info from the committers and cleaning the original draft.
It is now readable 8-).

I think we can argue to move out the Deferred/Rejected items for less bloat.

Of course the other problem is that the committers/contributors emails do not have
the same suffix (i.e. .ibm.com) .. so it is hard to corner them ... but this is
also the strength of the CDT 8-)

Back to the top