RE: [cdt-dev] Plugin committers and the doc plugins

+1

Doug Schaefer
Ottawa Lab, IBM Rational Software Division

Sebastien Marineau <sebastien@xxxxxxx>
Sent by: cdt-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx
02/23/2005 02:04 PM
Please respond to
cdt-dev

cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc

Subject
RE: [cdt-dev] Plugin committers and the doc plugins

Hi all,

since no-one objected to this, I will ask webmaster to go ahead and make
the committer updates to support this.

Thanks,
Sebastien