[cdt-dev] CDT + WTP -> No more JSP Editor?

Hello list,

I hope this is the right place to ask after looking through the FAQ and extensive use of Google, if not please excuse me and point me to the correct place :)

I'm trying to use the C++ IDE in Ecplise by using the CDT. But after installing it (I downloaded the zip and copied the directories manually) my JSP editor seems to be broken, as the syntax highlighting and every other cool feature like Ctrl+Space is not working anymore. Can you please tell me what I'm doing wrong here, I bet it is a total beginner's problem and I'm sorry for bothering you.

I'm using Eclipse 3.1M4, CDT SDK 2.1.0 and WTP SDK 1.0M2 (or rather trying to) on MS Windows XP. Please tell me if you would need further information and thank you for taking your time :)

--
Felix Geller

Back to the top