AW: [cdt-dev] outputflag in toolchain

Hi,

> On Windows (Motif and GTK may be the same...) an ampersand is used to
> designate a UI "accelerator".

I know. But in this case, the 'K' or the 'R' must be underlined.

> When you attempt to have an ampersand (&) appear in a form name, custom
> menu name or control name, it is necessary to use two ampersands (&&).

Using 'K&&R' was my first try but the result was 'KR'. After that I assumed, that my problem is a XML-feature and so I tried 'K&R' and 'K&R'. The result was 'K#38;R' and 'Kamp;R'. My last idea was to try 'K%38R' but this don't work too.

To the closer understanding:  The problem occurs not only by viewing the complete form during the tesing of the new tool, but when entering the extension element details to the appropriate option already:  On the right side the the field name contains 'use K&&R calling convention' and, after finishing the treatment of the option, on the left side stands then within all extension the text 'use KR calling convention'.

Best regards
  Ralf

Back to the top