AW: [cdt-dev] outputflag in toolchain

Hi,

> Things like "the tab size of the editor" are not macros, but part of
> Window -> Preferences.

I know. This was only an example about the informations, which will be nice to have to build some parameters of the compiler without asking the user.

> I don't remember that the MBS does anything special with &, but
> remember.  Any name you use that becomes part of the makefile
> has to be OK as far as Gnu make is concerned, and if it is part
> of a command in a makefile, it has to be OK with the shell that
> executes the command.

The IAR compiler has a flag to use the old K&R calling conventions. If I insert in the name of the option "use K&R convention" I see only "use KR convention". If I use "use K&ampersand;R convention", I get the complete text as the name.

Best regards
  Ralf

Back to the top