Re: [cdt-dev] CDT/BOF updates for EclipseCon

I'm planning to have a BOF on the Parallel Tools Platform, but I'd like interested people from the CDT community to be able come along if possible. Also, I'd like to attend the CDT BOF(s) myself. I'm just wondering when the best time to have the PTP BOF would be? Would people be interested in attending if I tried for Wednesday, but for the other time slot from the CDT BOF? If I offered free beer, would that help :-). Any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Greg

Back to the top