RE: [cdt-dev] MBS Plan items for CDT 3.0 (proposed)

Is the C-language extension out of this scope?
I mean, if compiler understand some Non-ANSI-C extensions, like __at(...)
and the like, though, Parser and Indexer don't yell on such statements,
because one toolchain supports this and the other something else.