RE: [cdt-dev] CDT 3.0 Milestones

Hi John,

> Leo: would an API freeze sometime in May suit Intel better?

I don't mind the API freeze on April 11 if it means:

1.  The APIs have to be documented (in design documents), but not necessarily implemented.
2.  We do consider the fact that after April 11, there could still be good reasons for someone to ask for an API change, and there is a way to consider it.

If API freeze means that the APIs are present in the code, then the later the better.  If it means the APIs are supposed to work, then why doesn't it correspond to the "feature complete" milestone on May 30?

Regards,
Leo