From: cdt-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:cdt-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Ebert, Ralf
Sent: Monday, February 07, 2005 8:44 AM
To: cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [cdt-dev] outputflag in toolchain

Hi there,

I have two questions about the handling of the output flag:
I have set the outputflag for the compiler and the linker both to '-o'.
Within the build makefile, the compiler is called with the argument

   'icch8 -v3 -mh -uI0 -oGlobal/test.r37 ../Global/test.c'

and the linker is called with

   'xlink -Fmotorola -xm -o test2.dbg Global/test.r37'

. Unfortunatelly my compiler don't like

   '... -oGlobal/test.r37 ...'

, he can work with

   '... -o Global\test.r37 ...' only. How can I insert a ' ' between the
option and  name of the file and how can I change '/' to '\'. If this is
not possible yet, will it be possible in the next version of CDT?

Best regards,
  Ralf