From: cdt-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:cdt-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of cebarne2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Friday, January 14, 2005 5:33 AM
To: cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [cdt-dev] CDT-2.1 life cycle

As a customer , and non-contributing extender, of the CDT we are
interested in the new items in 2.1, but cannot use this version due to
the effective "regression" detailed in bug #82705.  If this bug were
resolved, it would allow us to use the new features of CDT 2.1.x.

+1 (if my vote counts as a customer)

Chad Barnes
Rockwell Collins Inc.