RE: [cdt-dev] Eclipse 2.1 New and Noteworthy

cdt-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote on 01/06/2005 11:30:46 AM:

> [...]

Actually, it doesn't really help me. I am still having a hard time
figuring out how things in the C++ Project Path dialog affect the behavior
of the CDT, especially in a standard make project. These things don't
affect the build in any way since I've written my own make file and told
the CDT which target to make. The indexer might use some of this
information, but not all. But then, I use the Include Path's and Symbols
dialog to feed it a bunch of information already. This is also an area
that the user documentation could use some beefing up for 3.0 since it
doesn't really tell my why I would do any of these things (at least as far
as I can tell).

Cheers,
Doug

Back to the top